Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fishnet Nails

All of a sudden, everywhere I look, I see new and fabulous nail stickers being made by many of the beauty companies.  I, having an apparent addiction to nail polish, am over the moon with the new styles.  A running theme this season, is fishnet.

Loreal is making some really cool nail stickers.  I found one called The Wise Mystic which is a project runway limited edition and here's what it looks like:



 
As you can see, you can wear some of these over colored nail polish because some designs have backgrounds that are transparent. 
 
Here's another one from Loreal called Razzle Be Dazzle.
 
 
How about these? - Called Fishnet by Fright Night Nail Wraps.
 
 
And I can't wait to try these - from Loreal and called Bling Addict.  Perfect name for me!
 
 
What fun these are!  I love innovation! Nail stickers can be a little difficult to put on well, but they are worth the patience and effort.  The Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips are still much easier to put on.  They are really like putting on nail polish versus the stickers which are thicker and harder.  It's hard to describe.  I wish Sally Hansen would come out with more cool designs.  I don't happen to like most of the ones they have out on the market.  What a shame!
 
Thanks for stopping by and Stay tuned for more creativity!



No comments:

Post a Comment