Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Tiny Miracle

When it turned from summer to fall, my pretty flowers on my terrace slowly faded away.  While I waited for everything to dry out, as it is easier to cleanup when everything is dry, a tiny little spider came and setup camp in my flower box.  I only know this, because one sunny morning, I walked out on my terrace to check the temperature and my eye was caught by the glimmer of sunlight reflecting off the almost imperceptible silken threads of a near perfect spider web.


Unfortunately, the spider was evicted shortly thereafter and the spider web was put into a garbage bag along with the rest of it.  Don't worry, I made sure the spider got away before the demolition began.  This story inspired a haiku poem:

O little spider
What a miracle you are
Spinning worlds of silk
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and Stay tuned for more creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment