Sunday, August 12, 2012

Super White Is Superfly!

Super White - that is the name of the Benjamin Moore white paint that I have used around my home.  Last night, I finally painted three items I've been meaning to paint for months!  All of these items that I could not find in white already, were procured from the various Home Goods near me.  See this big beautiful framed mirror that I bought for my bedroom. I needed it because the mirror on the back of the door just wasn't working for me. It wasn't until I looked at all of the mirrors in the store at one location and then all of the mirrors at another location, that I finally decided to buy this one. I realized that the price tag said $49.99 whereas all of the other comparable mirrors had price tags that read $99.99 or more.  What luck! and what a bargain!  Happily, it fit in my car and happily I was able to carry it all by myself through the large garage in my building and to my door. 

Before:


After:


Pretty tall lamp to go on my vanity desk so I can see all of my baubles! Of course, I couldn't find it in white.

Before (and a little askew):

After:


And for the third item - a decorative piece that will go on top of the new dresser I have yet to find and purchase.  I'll probably have to paint that white too.  Come to think of it, I will probably have to put it together!

Before:


After:


Is it me or does everything look better in white in my place?  Slowly the red bedroom is coming together, very slowly but at least there is progress.

Thanks for stopping by and Stay tuned for more creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment